Pre-Show Crash Course
Lucky Leaf Expo is proud to host World Canna Health’s revolutionary Cannabinologer™ Training at our Expo in Irving on Friday, September 20, 2019.
A Cannabinologer™ is a trained expert in the field of cannabinoids, their proper use, effectiveness, dosing & appropriate recommendations. You will learn the science and medicine plus a hands-on demonstration of cannabis cultivation and cloning, just to list only a few items of the training.
The training is designed exclusively for retail staff in the cannabis industry, health care providers and people looking to get into the cannabis/CBD or Hemp growing business. Click the button below to learn more and register.
About The Expo
Ready to make cannabis history?
Welcome to the first Cannabis/Hemp Expo in Dallas.
Texas is big. Cannabis is big. Hemp is big. And this expo is a big deal. We know a thing or two about how to handle that.
We built this expo with one thing in mind: it’s to have everything you need to grow your business—suppliers, mechanicals, attorneys, growers, distilleries, lighting companies. Get acquainted with edibles, laws, the agriculture process, and so much more.
Another thing to be psyched about? This expo is the only one in the region that covers cannabis AND hemp. So you’ll have access to more products, more knowledge and a larger network. It’s a one-stop event and we invite you to experience it.
Our expo is designed for businesses, investors or anyone who wants to know more about the cannabis and hemp industry.
Texas has a very fresh, future-proof market. Bill 1325 was passed spring 2019, legalizing the industrialization of hemp—the farming, manufacturing and retail sale.
And, well, Texas has a lot of land. We’re emerging as a cannabis and hemp hub, especially for agriculture. Companies are choosing to build their businesses here, which is great for jobs and for having everything you need within reach.
Why Lucky Leaf?
We at Lucky Leaf have personally seen the positive impact that cannabis and hemp have made on people’s lives. We’ve seen individuals’ health and wellbeing thrive, we’ve seen people discover business opportunities that weren’t possible only a few years ago and we’ve witnessed the rising influence they have on local economies. Our company is a prime example.
Our passion for the industry propels us to bring you the best, most prolific event possible. We have a five-pronged approach
· Location: You know the old adage—location, location, location! We opted for a premier location in Dallas.
· Speakers: We gather industry-leading experts who’ll present the latest insights and hottest topics in the business.
· Exhibitors: In addition to many of the well-known names you’ll see in the cannabis world, we guarantee you’ll meet new exhibitors. We make it a point to offer a varied mix of exhibitors to keep our visitors curious and engaged.
· Networking: It’s the name of the game in any business, but especially ours, with cannabis opportunities in Texas being so new. We design our events to encourage you to meet other professionals. And with a name like Lucky Leaf, we believe in making your own luck. So, mingle.
· Education: At Lucky Leaf, we stay on the pulse of the latest developments in the industry. Whether it’s through our websites, social media channels, our speakers, our exhibitors, or via any other channel, we want to empower you with all the news, technologies, products and laws in our business.
Come join Dallas’s first cannabis expo at the Irving Convention Center on September 21st & 22nd, 2019. Learn about and explore the world of cannabis. Meet with vendors, growers, CPAs, retailers, and other industry professionals. Attend seminars presented by highly seasoned speakers that will educate you on everything you need to know about cannabis and the laws in Texas and in the US. Connect, Interact, Transact and Grow! We’ll see y’all there!